Here are just a few pictures of everyday things that have gone on around the house.
Hailey received a Student of the Month award again. This time from her art teacher. We were able to totally surprise her this time, she didn't see us in the audience and was shocked when her name was called. Such a fun moment.
Emery asks to bake something almost daily. Cupcakes are her usual request, but I usually convince her to go with cookies. This time it was chocolate chip.
Emery loves to help me fold the laundry. She is actually super helpful matching up the socks. However I don't really consider trying on multiple pairs of your brothers underwear really helping.
The kids were just playing around one evening. Emery loves for Carter to be her horse.
Kayden loves for Carter to be his horse too.
This picture says volumes about Kayden and his sense of humor. His room is always a mess. Always. Even after he cleans it. It's a huge source of frustration for me because he just doesn't see it. The other day I had walked by there and asked to pick up all the clothes and hangers off his floor. Later I went by again and saw this beauty.
I did ask him to get the hangers off the floor.
Next time I will be more specific.
After Hailey's birthday party, the little kids made a clubhouse with leftover decorations and tissue paper. They played in it for hours.

1 comment:
Great job Hailey! You are a very good artist.
Post a Comment