Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Life according to my phone


 1. Emery wanted to take a picture of me
2. Emery has a hard time staying awake while we wait for kids afterschool
3.What it's like if she doesn't fall asleep while we wait for kids afterschool
4. I watched a friends baby one night, Carter loved it as much as I did
5. This was from Cub Scout Day Camp. We decided to dress up, our theme was "Be the Pilot of your own Destiny"
6.The girl can't be trusted, unfortunately she can climb the onto the counter now without opening the drawers and cabinets and using them for steps.
 
7.Seriously this child has been so tired lately and when she's tired it's not fun for anyone. This happened when I put her in her room for locking me out of the house. (that's a whole other story!)
8. We made another visit to the school. (better picture and full report in a later post)
9. Emery insisted on buying matching clothes for her and Hailey
10. During conference. I was really about to pack and sell or donate the Littlest Pet shop toys. They hadn't been touched in months and months. So of course, what did they play with all that weekend? They must have read my mind and sensed what I was going to do.
11. Morning concert complete with bulb syringe microphone
12.Another pick up time pass out
13. Carter shocked us and got a real haircut. It's weird seeing him without his longer hair, but now he combs it straight up.
14. Blurry picture, but such a  fun birthday present from Grandma Barlow. I might give these as gifts from now on
15. Random picture of something I liked from Target. I am wanting to do a new gallery display upstairs and this would be so fun for it.

No comments: