Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend review

It was a pretty quiet weekend around here. I managed to break away and get my hair and nails done. I have never, ever had my nails done so it was a real treat. I think I could get used to it though.

The kids did some swimming and had a water fight. It's getting a little old that it's still warm enough to do those things. Although change is coming, the night is certainly getting a little cooler because the pool is not staying warm enough to tempt me to dive in anymore. I am just waiting for the afternoons to change too. I have always had it with the heat this time of year.
 It's all fun and games around here.

 Well it's fun until you have to give up control of the hose and then the fun is over.
 Even if Carter is having fun, having his picture taken is not his idea of fun. 
 Then it's always nice to come in and warm up by putting on warm boots. Boots and swimsuits are all the rage around our house.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I remember just waiting until Halloween when it would finally be in the 80's. I feel for you. Boots and swimsuits are a fashion item at times here too.

grandma race said...

It is fall here. I wish the kids were here to see the leaves up the canyon. We took the YW up to the Grotto last Tuesday. The colors were incredible!! It is too bad we live a couple of blocks from the canyon and don't get up it that often in the fall. I love the boots and swimsuit. Emery is a fashion statement unto herself.

Smith said...

What no picture of your nails? :)

Unguren said...

I agree...what color are the nails?

It is starting to feel like fall here. We put away the bathing suits for the winter.