Thursday, September 6, 2012

Little Miss

These are just a couple of funny pictures I took of Emery last week. I had to document her entertaining herself because I think it's the only time she did last week. She didn't know what to do with herself without the kids at home. 
This week has been completely different. I think she discovered the beauty of playing by herself. She has free reign and no one to bug here. She has literally spent hours by herself in the toy room. I didn't think we would make it last week, she was under my feet every time I turned around or begging to go somewhere, but now we are pulling through. She also started back up with speech therapy and will start gymnastics next week so hopefully that will help pass some of the time. 

(notice her outfit... she picked it out when I was shopping for back to school and it's now her favorite. Whenever it's clean, it's on. I may have to hide it just so we only see it once a week or so.)

1 comment:

grandma race said...

I love the look she put together. I am she is adjusting to being on her own.