One of the kids asked me last week why I didn't have any flag decorations up. I have never had a lot of 4th of July stuff, but I thought it might be fun to add a little more to the collection. Here is what we came up with.
I don't have a mantel, but the red entry table is a great spot for this holiday stuff.
A fun little pendant banner. I always am looking for ways to use my stock of scrapbook paper.
Plates from Target a couple years ago, they were all I really had before.
It always fun to have a little something different around the house for awhile.
2 comments:
I love it. I wish you were closer so I could pick your brain for the way I want to decorate my own house one day. It's been so long that I've been renting that I worry that I have no taste as to decorating anymore. You've got it, you can see what makes a home beautiful.
Very Nice! I like it. It looks great.
Post a Comment