Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy, happy birthday

Today is another big day around our house...

I can't even believe it. She is clearly not getting the message that she is still my baby.  I don't think I am ready to have a 3 year old around the house, it's just seems to be such a hard age, but she is sure a lot of fun and keeps all of us on our toes. 

I had to pick this picture of her because it's just so her. Her hair halfway pulled out, in her second or third set of clothes for the day, and giving me a funny face. I would have never imagined how such a good, good, happy baby could have such a big personality stuffed in her little body. She is just something else. So while she is turning just 3, I know in her little mind she is much older and will do anything to prove it. While I just try to convince her to stay little awhile longer. I have not been too successful at it yet. We will just have to take advantage of all the moments we can when she is willing to give them.

So happy birthday to my 3 year old little miss Emery.


1 comment:

grandma race said...

Happy Birthday Miss Emery!!! We love you lots and lots. We will be to your house is a couple of days to play.