My kids are not officially out of school until the end of this week, but
it sure feels like summer already. Friday was hot, really hot. I picked
up the kids from school and we headed to Sonic. Nothing like a good
drink to start the weekend. Then we spent the rest of the day and most
of Saturday in the pool. It's up and ready to go and everybody enjoyed it.
Like everything else, Emery thinks she can do it all on her own, she kept trying to dive right out of our arms.
The boys always play so nicely in the pool. They are so quiet you hardly even notice them and are so gentle with each other. Makes me so proud.

3 comments:
It looks like a great pool and so much fun for the kids. Where did you get it? We are thinking of buying one for the summer for our kids, it's just so much easier than toting them to a private one. Seriously, let me know.
Thanks for the info. I will look into it.
Wait, what?! Is that Lindsey I see in those photos? I don't believe it. :)
Looks like a great start to a hot summer.
Post a Comment