Thursday, September 22, 2011

My favorites on Friday

Brendan and Hailey started soccer last week and are having so much fun. I was worried though, I thought Brendan wouldn't want to play at all so I didn't even sign him up, then at the last minute he changed his mind. Then last week, he wasn't so keen on the idea of playing and wanted to switch teams when his team was losing. But this week he was like a different kid. He was so into it and having such a great time. He didn't even want to sit out and rest, we had to force him. He had a smile plastered on his face the whole time.




 Hailey is right in there too. She has been dying to get her chance to try soccer and is loving it. And I think she manages to pull this uniform off quite well too.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Those are great sports pics Lindsey! Your new September header is so cute too! Where do you get all of your cute fonts?