I know many of you that live here know how weird a sight this was, and how rare. It was unbelievable. I had to document what we came home too after church on Sunday.
When we left church it was pouring rain. The streets were flooded everywhere, but as we got closer to home, we noticed this stuff all over the ground.
At first look, we thought it was snow, but realized it was pellet sized pieces of hail.
It was the craziest thing. Everyone was out checking it out and seeing if it was real. Of course, the kids couldn't wait to get out and play in it. While we played, poor Corey was out clearing all our drainage pipes, they were literally freezing over and our backyard was like a lake.
Such a weird day in the desert. I am not sure we will ever see anything like it again, but it sure was a nice break from the heat.
No comments:
Post a Comment