Carter's birthday started with opening presents first. He got some great stuff including a new DS game, a movie, a new beyblade, some t-shirts and his favorite thing...$$$.
He requested cinnamon and orange rolls for breakfast and tacos for dinner. One of his other requests was to drink from a goblet all day. Okay? So he drank his powerade from a goblet all day. I guess he wanted to celebrate like a king.
We had some of his friends over to watch the Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 movie and served doughnuts to end the day.
Miss Emery was next. She spotted her new water table the second she got downstairs.
We had waffles for breakfast. Then opened presents. I love when they are this age and they get so excited over the littlest things like a new magna doodle, a new outfit and bubble gun. They don't really care what they get, they just like unwrapping the presents.
We ended her night with cupcakes and ice cream.
Her water table has been a huge hit
especially when you add dish soap while filling it.
Last was Mr. Brendan.
He also got some great stuff. A new DS game, comic books, beyblades, flip flops and of course $$$.
His birthday requests were quite simple. He wanted toast for breakfast. Then he wanted to go out to lunch with just Corey, me, and Emery. We got ready to go and asked him where he wanted to go, he asked to just go to Sam's club and get pizza. (really?) We tried our darnedest to convince to go somewhere else. Reminding him that he could get free dessert at a restaurant. But there was no changing his mind so we dined at Sam's club. Then he wanted to take everyone to get icees. Honestly, that's all he wanted, no party, nothing. He is easy to please.
For dinner he wanted pizza, again. Then we made him a celebratory root beer float.


2 comments:
A goblet all day? I am going to have to remember that for my birthday. Brilliant.
Congratulations on surviving your crazy birthday week!
I am gonna agree with Jaime. Next Hananuka I am drinking my Diet Dr. Pepper in a goblet.
I love Costco pizza so I assume that Sam's club pizza is the same. Good choice.
Post a Comment