Thursday, June 23, 2011

The start of our birthday madness




Carter is the first of our 3 birthdays in the next six days. I don't think he could handle it if he was the last.  He has been making his wish list for the last 3 months. He has had to cut it down several times. This is my kid that gives me a run for my money. When he's good, he's real good, but man when you get his other side... watch out. I tell myself all the time that these traits are going to be good when he's older, but makes some days rough now. He is becoming a great babysitter though and I love that he can give me a little freedom. He is a true junk food junkie. He is totally social and that's all that matters to him most of the time. He is really smart,but likes to keep that to himself. This kid has a lot of personality stuffed in his body and certainly keeps things interesting around here.  We really do love him and hope he enjoys his day.

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Happy birthday to a wonderful eleven-year-old!

Katie said...

Happy birthday to Carter! Have a great day!

Kati said...

And I thought our summers were crazy busy with all of our birthdays, but yours sounds so much crazier. Have a fun-filled week, Happy Birthday Carter!

Unguren said...

and so it begins....

Happy Birthday Carter!