Sunday, June 26, 2011

The next one...

I really find myself wondering how she could be 2 already. It's has gone too fast and I am trying to keep her my baby, but she is just growing and changing too quickly. Man, she is so much fun though. She has so much personality and makes her wishes known. I can't believe I even got pictures of her, she doesn't stop for anything. She is busy, busy. She is smart as a whip and doesn't miss a darn thing. She never forgets and is not easily distracted. It's amazing how someone who has few words communicates so well. She loves her babies, her purse (well it's Hailey's that's she has taken over), and all her phones. She loads all those things up in her shopping cart and pushes them all over the house. She loves to try on my shoes and I find them in weird spots all over the house. She climbs everything just to prove that she can. Loves to color and draw and often carries a notebook and a pen with her. She is really just so much fun and gets whatever she wants around here. We love this little one.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I wonder if we always enjoy our youngest more because we are not so busy with a new baby, or being pregnant, etc...It has been so much fun to watch Jake during these years and I feel like I've had more time to really enjoy them. It was fun watching the others, but it was always so hectic. She is beautiful and tell Carter, "Happy b-day" for me too.