Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Favorites on Friday

This is more than one picture, but it's been a busy week and I haven't had a lot of time to post. And now with the kids out of school I am going to have to fight for my computer time.

 One thing we did make time for this week was a couple of evening trips to our park. We are taking full advantage of the nice weather. The fact that it's not 100 degrees outside is unheard of; we know it won't last and we better enjoy it. I am sure by next week we will all be shut inside, air conditioning running full blast, and not even wanting to step outside.
 





1 comment:

Chelsey said...

It looks like so much fun. I love the matching outfits. My mom always had my sisters and I in matching outfits when we were little. It still make me smile:) I wish it would be a 100 in Vegas so it could be 80 here, I know that's mean of me, but I'm sick of the cold weather. I guess ideally it would be 80 everywhere, right?