... it looks pretty much the same as last summer. The kids are just a little older, but still totally entertained by it so why mess with a good thing? And there's nothing like a good water fight to get some energy out and cool off.
Once in awhile there is a little of this, but it usually doesn't last long. Nothing that a little revenge with a water gun can't take care of.
Although last week, I must have had a moment of temporary insanity when I agreed to let them play in the mud puddle they made. It was a huge mess, they all had to get sprayed down with the hose after, but I guess it was worth the hour of entertainment it provided.
I sure hope they don't get sick of it because we still have a lot of summer left and I am already tired.
3 comments:
Playing in the water never gets old. You're a lot nicer than me when it comes to playing in the mud. I never let my kids do that before we finished our back yard. They'd like that a lot!
What is it about mud that is so appealing to children? It does look like they are having so much fun and that they are enjoying each other, that is so important.
Carter's smile is hilarious
Post a Comment