I think this might be a problem
I love Diet Coke, but I really don't drink that much of it. I usually only drink 1 can a day. Lately I have to guard that precious can or even hide it because if this little one spots it, she does whatever she can to get it. When she is successful, there is usually only a swallow or two left, but she sure enjoys it. One funny thing about it is that Emery doesn't really talk yet. Her vocabulary is very limited and the few words she does have sound a lot alike. We have actually been getting speech therapy for her and in an effort to get her to say the "M" sound we have been saying "mine" a lot. (so weird because most kids say that on their own and then you try to discourage it). She won't say it very much until she sees that can and then it comes out pretty clear. She looks at me, smiles, and says "mine".
3 comments:
Jaedyn tries the same thing with Josh's Diet Coke, but unfortunately for her there's never any left for her to drink.
LOVE that picture! She is too cute. Your header is darling too! Have a great weekend Lindsay!
Our kids always ask if they can have our soda when it is all gone. It is a big battle for them.
Post a Comment