To my five year old girl...
...who introduced pink into our lives
who lets me do her hair and dress her up (just don't put jewelry on her)
who still loves horses and her brown boots
who NEVER lets her voice go unheard
who enjoys cereal for dinner as much as I do
who LOVES chocolate
who has eyelashes to die for
who loves her time with friends
who has enough sass to go around
who is so excited for kindergarten
who mixes up her "f" and "th" sounds sometimes
who always comes in "thirst" place
who makes me smile
who I am grateful for
who I love everyday
Happy birthday to my "thirst" 5 year old girl, I hope you enjoy your day




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey!! I can't believe she is already 5, crazy how time flys!!
I would swear those baby pics are Emery. Happy birthday, Hailey!
She is getting to be so pretty. I love her long hair.
Post a Comment