how fun. Can't wait to see everyone again this summer. Kids are getting so big. And by the way, I hate you that your house and floors are always so spotless!! :) hugs though
That would be nice to only have one little mouth waiting for the cookie spoon. At my house I have 4 little mouths waiting and then the "oldest" mouth comes back with a clean spoon several more times to "make sure" the cookie dough is ok.
3 comments:
how fun. Can't wait to see everyone again this summer. Kids are getting so big. And by the way, I hate you that your house and floors are always so spotless!! :) hugs though
Happy Birthday to Hailey!
That would be nice to only have one little mouth waiting for the cookie spoon. At my house I have 4 little mouths waiting and then the "oldest" mouth comes back with a clean spoon several more times to "make sure" the cookie dough is ok.
Post a Comment