Emery really loves her dad. She is by far much more a daddy's kid than any of my others were. She asks for him all day. This is them going for their daily walk to the mail box. All he has to do is show her the key and she comes running.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
3 comments:
Awe, I love that! There's nothing cuter than a big man holding his little princesses hand. Sweetest thing ever! I love when I see Erik and Avery that way. Melts my heart. Easter looked fun! I can't believe we missed the breakfast! Totally forgot!
I forgot to say, Avery has been going to the mail box with Erik now for two years. When he comes home from school, she has the key ready and immediately asks to go check the mail with him. So funny that they love that!
I love how their pace is even matched. Great shot!
Post a Comment