We enjoyed our 4 day weekend. We spent Thanksgiving day with Corey's family. It was freezing cold, and there is always a crowd, but we enjoyed the company. It was hard to pull ourselves away, but we weren't sad to leave the snow and cold behind.
Friday we spent doing a little shopping. Well, I actually did my the night before online and Corey went out Friday morning. Then he turned around and went back to St. George to the temple with his family for his grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. While he was gone...
some of us did this...
beg convince Corey to put up the outside lights. It takes some serious begging, pleading convincing. I think am prepared for the swearing whining that will take place during it all, but what else are the holidays for? Peace, harmony, and good family time. I'm ready.
and for inquiring minds...
Emery's surgery went well and was really fast. The actual surgery was only 30-40 minutes, it's just the waiting that kills you. We were there for 5 hours. She had a little harder time waking up and was a little sick to her stomach, but after a couple hours she was up and running around like nothing ever happened.
Friday we spent doing a little shopping. Well, I actually did my the night before online and Corey went out Friday morning. Then he turned around and went back to St. George to the temple with his family for his grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. While he was gone...
some of us did this...
...and I did this...
My part of the decorating is done. Now I just have to and for inquiring minds...
Emery's surgery went well and was really fast. The actual surgery was only 30-40 minutes, it's just the waiting that kills you. We were there for 5 hours. She had a little harder time waking up and was a little sick to her stomach, but after a couple hours she was up and running around like nothing ever happened.


3 comments:
I'm happy to hear that everything went ok with Emery's surgery. Hopefully that's all she'll have to have.
Cute Christmas Decorations! So glad Emery's surgery went good... I hope she is done. It really is no fun.
I am glad that Emery's surgery went well. I am sad that I missed you. We left on Saturday morning so that we could get home before the snow came, and I am glad we did, because the snow came in full force. Perhaps next time we can actually get together. :)
Post a Comment