Last week we finished up with soccer and football. It went by so fast, but it will be nice to have another night at home for awhile.
(don't you love the getup here- it was the day he dressed up at school for Halloween- we didn't have time to change anything but his shirt. He is ready for soccer and football at the same time)
The boys had a good time. It's a little bittersweet though because Kayden will be too old to play next season. I hope he enjoyed it.
Brendan and Hailey always made good use of their time while we were at the games.
Football
Carter really liked football. His team didn't do so well, but that didn't stop him from playing. This was the school's first year playing and a lot of the other schools have been playing for quite awhile; it showed. They were pretty intense. It was a little disappointing for the kids, but a great experience too.

3 comments:
We have news, just nothing concrete yet and things can always fall through until the deal is sealed. It looks like we will probably be moving around Christmas time though...still to Colorado.
Why is it hard to post a comment? Please tell me and I will fix it because I love to hear from you guys.
I'm jealous that your school has football. Ben would really love that when he was old enough. The more I hear about your school, the more I want to see if I can switch them over, if it wasn't for the fact that I now have a line-up of good teachers over at our school...
Blake and I have been feeling bad that Gavin hasn't been in any sports since he was in t-ball with Brendan.
Next year I am going to totally be on the ball.
Post a Comment