and my floor has never been cleaner
I love my Swivel Sweeper. I have owned 2 or 3 of them and use it a lot. Usually a few times a day. Emery likes it too. A few weeks ago tragically, and mysteriously, the handle broke off ( one of those things that happened with all the kids around; none of them know how it happened and no one did it). But now she just loves it more because it's just her size. She has now taking over all the sweeping duties.
4 comments:
It seems like it couldn't be better then, right? I love it when "nobody" did it.
I so love my Swivel Sweeper... really not sure that I could live without it now that I know the beauty of living with it. I use mine at least 2-3 times a day. Mine is just about to die... sad. It will be time for a new one soon.
I really need one of those. Maybe Jaron would be happier about sweeping the floor if I did have one.
I was about to ask why it was so little...I guess that explains it. Or doesn't since no one knows what happened.
My kids love to play with mine, but it is dying too and I need to get a new one.
Post a Comment