Friday, July 30, 2010

My Favorites on Friday

Carter put these fairy wings on Emery the other morning. She didn't know what to think of them. She couldn't figure out why she could see them but couldn't get a hold of them. She eventually just gave up and went on playing. I finally took pity on her and took them off. It's a sad life being the youngest child and what you have to put up with.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I LOVE them! SO cute!

Unguren said...

No wonder he put them on her. She looks so cute in them.

Kati said...

It is so sad to be the youngest for that reason, but it has it's advantages too! She looks absolutely adorable in those wings!

Rebecca said...

Hehe! Yep! I agree with everything said! Definitely cute - and she'll eventually get back at them all. Just you wait!!

- Rebecca