Just because I know other mothers can appreciate these...
I know I am not the only one who deals with this at 5:00 when you step into the kitchen to cook dinner.
It's also always nice when you get your kids to help out around the house, but sometimes it's just not always the kind of help you really wanted

5 comments:
Oh yes! Thanks for posting this! Why do they always need you right when you start to make dinner?
Cute, I have the same dishwasher picture with both the boys. I'm just waiting for Jaedyn to start walking and then I know she'll do it too.
Yes, 5:00 is always a bad time for mothers, isn't it?
YES! Why is it always when you are making dinner that they seem to suddenly be bored with other things and demand your attention!?!?!? I try to prep everything for dinner during his afternoon nap so it only takes me a few minutes to cook, bake or grill it and he STILL seems to need me right at that time. :)
Michael does a little of that, but he mostly just pulls out all the dishes I just put in to be washed.
Post a Comment