Carter
Carter's breakfast request was cinnamon rolls, he wanted tacos for dinner with lemon cake. He got the two things he wanted most, a Pokemon game for his DS and a BB gun ( I tried to tell him that he would shoot his eye out, but he just gave me a weird look) and a couple of surprises thrown in. We even had a couple of cousins come into to town and were able to celebrate with him. He was really impatient waiting a couple of days though to spend some of his birthday money . The new Lego Harry Potter game came out the day of Brendan's birthday. Money burns a hole in his pocket and I think it took all the patience he could muster waiting for that. I think he enjoyed his day even though we kept things small.
Emery
She had no idea what was going on. But she loved us singing to her and she throughly enjoyed her piece of cake. I have been trying to convince myself that she is not really that old, but it was fun to celebrate anyway.
Brendan
Brendan wanted to have cowboy cake for breakfast and meat with A1 for dinner. I was surprised he came up with anything, he is so picky that I never know if he even eats. He also got a new game for his DS and a new Lego Bionicle. He was so excited for that he was almost shaking. He also decided that he would rather go out for frozen yogurt than have cake. I wasn't too sad about that choice, I had already made enough cake. It was another good day, but I am glad our birthdays are over for awhile. I feel like I already need to start planning for next year.




6 comments:
OH my gosh!!! I LOVE Emery's face as she is looking at her cake!! That is a priceless face! Happy birthday week!!! Glad everyone had a good birthday!
Boy you guys sure do like to make babies in the same month.
I am a little in shock that you let Carter get a BB Gun. I am sure that he loves it.
I definitely think my favorite picture of the week is the one of Emery with cake all over her face!
Wow, and I thought we were busy during the summer with birthdays. I've never had any of my kids look so happy at their 1st bday cake, maybe Jaedyn will. Looks like you guys had a fun filled week full of sugar...yay for sugar!!
Remind me never to ask you for a favor during the month of June! ;) Happy birthday to them all!!!
Happy birthday to 3/5th of your kidlets ... Emery sure wears her cake well! :)
Post a Comment