Ever since I gave in to Carter and let him quit piano, he has not touched it, not once. I was totally shocked when I heard him playing last night. It didn't take long for everyone to join him. Hailey pulled out her quitar and Emery helped pound out some tunes. They were upset with me when I told them that it was bedtime and they would have to continue their concert at a later date.
Stars Wars action figures are always welcome at any gathering.
I had to take this picture with Emery's "duck binkie". She insists on having it in her mouth at bathtime and will not give it up until bedtime.
4 comments:
Star Wars action figures are a must at our gatherings too. Love the binky, I'll have to get Jaedyn one of those.
How awesome is this?! I loved that they are all gathered around the piano...I dream of my kids doing this someday...
I love the duck..Rylee does the same thing with rubber ducks! Too funny!
So cute!! You sure do have some cute little monkeys running around your house. Wish I played the piano!
Go figure that as soon as you let him quit that is when he wants to play.
That duck in the mouth is classic.
Post a Comment