Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to Reality

We're back from an 11 day vacation.

We had such a good time

1 mom + 5 kids
 drove 1500+ miles
visited family and caught up with great friends
ate some really good food
one trip to the urgent care
2 teeth lost
1 sunburn and 1 striped suntan
swimming, sandcastles, and picnics
200 pictures taken
grateful for a safe return and happy to see are own beds
wishing it wasn't over so quickly

(I will post more of our vacation when I can go through all my pictures- yes, I did really take 200, but we have 3 birthdays to celebrate around here so we have to be ready to party.)

I have already mentioned before that my brother and SIL have a great little toy company- they need a little help- go here and click on "like this" please. This will help her stay on the list!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, sounds like you had a good time! Hope your trip to Urgent Care wasn't too bad! Glad you are back! :)

Lara said...

I am glad you had fun, and can't believe you ventured out all by yourself! Kudos to you! I am reminded though that you are super woman, and always amaze me! :)

Unguren said...

I am so happy that I got to see you. If only for a little while. It was nice.

Jaime Lynne said...

Welcome home! I look forward to seeing more pictures.