Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why must it be so difficult?

On Sunday, I had all the kids dressed up in their Easter best. Of course, I wanted to take some pictures of them. But I don't understand why it's so difficult to get one of them all together. I was able to get some good individual ones, but once I try to put them together... well things just get out of hand. Weird faces get pulled, they suddenly forget where the camera is, or get distracted by the lost balloon blowing through our yard. I do get a good laugh at them later though!!
(gotta love Brendan and Hailey's faces in this one!!)

This is about as good as it's going to get

I told them that I was going to get them all dressed up again and try for more, but that sounds like a lot of work. We might just have to call it good.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

They are a good looking crew. It is a lot of work to get one good picture of all five. I only attempt that for the family pictures. I love the frowns in the first.

Unguren said...

We tried to get a kid picture too. Yeah that worked really well.

Laney has the same dress as Hailey and Emery except Laney's is the brown and pink one. I tried to talk her into the blue and green one but to no avail.

Lara said...

They look cute regardless...I was sad to have missed going to our ward on Sunday to see everyone's cute kids all dressed up for Easter! Your kids are too cute!