My boys are not really into sports. They enjoy it, but are definetly not hard core. But we still do some of it because I think it's good for them and despite some of their complaining I know they like it.
However, this is more of what really goes on while we are at the ball field...
...wrestling. I, obvioulsy, have put them in the wrong sport.
Brendan, has actually done really well since the first week. I have figured out how to keep him motivated...bribery. I just have to promise him nachos.
Enjoying his reward
Emery also got to experience the feel of grass, for the first time. ( It would be nice if she could experience that in our own backyard, but since that's still just a dream...)
The first 2 weeks of the season had been so cold. I haven't even gotten a single picture of the older boys because I have been sitting with a bundled up baby. I was so glad when it was such nice weather this week. I was determined to get some good shots of them. We finished up Brendan's game and had an hour to kill before the older boys's game. During that hour, the sky turned totally gray and the wind starting blowing so hard we had to run for cover and the rest of the games were cancelled. I guess I am going to have wait another week to document their baseball career.
P.S. Did you notice that Emery is sitting? She just finally started doing it this week. Of course, now she fusses when she if left too long because she can't figure out how to lay down to roll to get things.
P.S.S. This is just to prove that Hailey was there as well, can't forget about her. She was really put out that I wasn't taking pictures of her too.

4 comments:
I can't wait for Dallin to start sports. He is going to love it! Glad your boys are having fun!
On another note, yay for Emery and sitting! What an accomplishment!
My boys think the nachos are the best part! However, Jaron did finally get a hit and scored a run last night before the freak wind storm hit, so now he likes baseball too. That's awesome that Emery is sitting now. It's so fun fun when they start doing more things.
Cute post! I love the nacho bribery. I just bribed Addison with m&m's yesterday to get her to sing in her little pre-school performance. Whatever it takes!
Your little Emery looks so sweet playing in the grass!
What is it with boys and wrestling? Bribery is great, what ever it takes.
Post a Comment