Sunday, March 28, 2010

These months have flown by

This past Friday, my baby hit the 9 month old mark. I really wish there was a way to slow her down a little. Kayden and Carter, when I told them she was now 9 months, both commented that it will soon be her birthday. I quickly told them that we don't talk about such things!!

*Emery at 9 months*
*is 18 lbs 10 oz*
*can clap and wave*
*finally can sit on her own*
*has become very vocal*
*loves to hear the piano*
*won't leave her headbands on*
*can feed herself*
*loves to go outside and watch the kids play*
*will put herself to sleep for naps, but refuses at night*
(that's totally my fault, I really like to rock her)
*is my lovebug*

It's getting much harder to get her picture though. I got her all dressed and ready for pictures, but it wasn't long before this happened...
...and this...

...then this...


...oh well, what can you expect? She did let me get a couple of good shots.

4 comments:

Lara said...

She is so dang cute! Happy 9 months Emery!

Kati said...

She's such a cutie! Jaedyn doesn't keep her shoes and socks on, but is pretty good about her headbands.

Unguren said...

She is getting so big and is so cute. It is hard to believe that she is 9 mo. Her being born kinda marks my leaving for Utah.

thecustercrew said...

Too Cute! She is getting so big.