Today, my first born, is eleven years old. Wow, where has the time gone. I don't think I am ready for him to be that old; I guess I don't have a choice. I felt bad that his first day back to school was his birthday, but I did bring doughnuts to help make the day a little better. And we were able to go out to dinner over the weekend, while my parents were visiting. He always chooses Olive Garden. We opened his presents today and he will have a party this weekend. So really he is just celebrating all week.
Happy 11th Kayden!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kayden.
I bet you feel old huh? heehee.
K - you CANNOT have an eleven year old!!! Crazy. Tell him Happy B-day and that he is smart. I love Olive Garden too. :)
Happy Birthday Kayden...and he has good taste in food, that's what I always choose on my birthday too!
Happy birthday to a great kid! We will soon see him passing the Sacrament.
I can't BELIEVE he is 11! He is 4 or 5 in my mind. Next year is a big one, YM, passing, etc.!
Seriously! It has been a long time since we moved. I still think of your boys as 3 and 4
Post a Comment