Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This kid...

Anyone who knows Brendan at all knows... well he is just Brendan. He is beyond stubborn, is very fickle about who he likes and will show affection to ( just ask his grandmothers and Hailey, who have been trying to win him over from the get go), and is all boy. But at the same time he just cracks us up. He always has some kind of action figure/lego something/ weapon or something in his hand or pocket. He is totally convinced that he is 10 and I am constantly reminding him that he is still 5. He really just makes me laugh.

Since I got my new camera, I have been fooling around with it a lot (much to my kid's dismay), but the other day I was taking some pictures of them while they were playing. When I was looking at them later, I had to laugh at the ones of Brendan, they showed his personality to a tee.

...speaking of taking a lot of pictures, I had to post of few of my new favorites...






Of course, I always have more pictures of the girls, they are much more willing to put up with me taking them. Taking pictures of the boys never gets very good results. I can't handle all the whining and complaining.

8 comments:

Unguren said...

Those pictures of Brendan...awesome. Bipolar much?!

Lara said...

Your kids are adorable!

Oh and what kind of camera did you get? I am looking to get a new one...

Unknown said...

Brendan is hilarious! Your pictures look good...what camera did you get?

Kati said...

Boys, at least mine, always have to be pulling some kind of weird or funny face when I take pictures. I hope Jaedyn won't be that way. BTW, your girls are so cute!

emcghee said...

I wish I had skin like Hailey! seriously. Brendan sounds just like my Lexie, just wait till he gets older!

goldmania said...

Cute Pics. I can't believe how old she looks in this last one. :)

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures of Brendan. They're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, your kids are so Beautiful!!!!! I need to look at your blog more often!