Friday, January 29, 2010

Can I put a brick on her head?


{Emery at 7 months}

*is finally eating solid foods (just over the last couple days)*
*now loves to go in the car, gets excited when I put her in the carseat*
*won't sit on her own, but can finally roll both directions*
*loves to pull my hair*
*is really learning to use her little voice, tries to scream,but growls at us a lot*
*loves to play with my water bottle*
*has become a total mommy's girl- won't let other people hold her*
*wears some 12 month clothes already*
*still is totally spoiled and adored*



(I am always just a few days behind on this, but I love being able to do it on my blog. I wish it would have been this easy to document all these things when my other kids were little )

3 comments:

Unguren said...

Such cute headbands. You seem to be improving.

emcghee said...

She's adorable. And looks good in those colors!

Erin said...

Emery is so dang cute!!! Love that little smile.