Friday, January 8, 2010

Great gifts

Hailey got a lot of great things for Christmas this year, but my sister-in -law, sent her this great little cupcake baking set. It had a little muffin tin, her own baking untensils, and, of course, her own apron. She was so excited to use it. We broke it out on New Years Eve and made some delicious cupcakes that were covered in red sprinkles. She was really proud of herself for getting every cupcake its fair share of sprinkles.




Pure Happiness

Emery also received some great stuff, but she didn't get this for Christmas. My brother and his wife have a toy company and when she was born, they sent her this great rattle. Custom made for her; she loves it.

(They make some really fun toys- there is a link on my sidebar for their stuff. Little Sapling Toys)

4 comments:

Kimber said...

Ah, thanks. And a cupcake kit is a great idea!

Rebecca said...

I love the cupcake kit! Very fun!

Unguren said...

She is getting all domesticated. I love her apron.

Anonymous said...

I have a mixing bowl just like that!
Emery's nose is looking good.

I finally figured out how to comment on your blog--color me cyber-adequate!