Monday, January 25, 2010

Food is not her friend


Don't let these faces fool you... they are only a distration technique. Emery is not fond of eating solid foods. She tries everything she can to avoid it.

Some other good distraction/diversion techniques...

...sucking in your lower lip and refusing to open your mouth...


...sticking your finger in your mouth is also a good way to make it hard to get a spoon in there.

She's good, really good. I will break her though, eventually!!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Too funny! Can you believe our girls are old enough to start solids?!

She is too cute!

Kati said...

On a couple occasions Jaedyn has clenched her mouth shut so Josh couldn't feed her and when he finally got it in, she spit it at him. It was hilarious! They have so much personality at such a young age.

Chelsey said...

She's cute, but don't envy the switching to solids thing. So glad that Jake is turning two soon! I was thinking that my other boys were potty trained soon thereafter and he has used the toilet. Of course, with him being my last it probably won't be all that easy, but I'm still crossing my fingers.

Rebecca said...

How funny. I was worried Michael wouldn't eat any other solids besides cereal. He refused his first baby food meal, but, luckily, I succeeded with one today. I have to mask the green beans, though.

Unguren said...

They all get hungry sometime.

Those cute faces are a good distraction though.