( I actually caught her a little late- she was belly laughing harder than I have ever heard her.)
Holy Cow that is priceless. I love that stage when they can sit in the bumbo and really start to see the world. LOVE IT!!
Thats pretty sweet! I love it when they start laughing.
that is so darn cute
Your kids are DARLING DARLING DARLING! How scary about the fainting episode and surgery. I haven't checked blogs in a while and Barry doesn't tell me anything! I'm soooo glad you are both ok! Loves.
She can come and help clean up at our house anytime...or just laugh at us doing it.
How much more fun would housework be if we could all just laugh at it?!? :) Cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy Cow that is priceless. I love that stage when they can sit in the bumbo and really start to see the world. LOVE IT!!
Thats pretty sweet! I love it when they start laughing.
that is so darn cute
Your kids are DARLING DARLING DARLING! How scary about the fainting episode and surgery. I haven't checked blogs in a while and Barry doesn't tell me anything! I'm soooo glad you are both ok! Loves.
She can come and help clean up at our house anytime...or just laugh at us doing it.
How much more fun would housework be if we could all just laugh at it?!? :) Cute.
Post a Comment