When Kayden made his birthday list this year, he made sure that he wrote that he wanted a friend party. Now I totally admit that in years past, because his birthday sneaks up on us so fast after the holidays, he has not always gotten a party other than just a family celebration. But we managed to have a small one this year.
We had a few friends over for pizza, a movie, cake, and all that stuff. Kayden was also very specific about his cake. He wanted one with blue and yellow diagonal stripes that continued down the sides. We did the best we could with that. Every year, Corey, makes our kids line up for a "spanking machine", no one wanted to be left out on that though. Hopefully, Kayden got all that he wished for this year. I know we all had a great time.



8 comments:
Spanking machine??? Hmmm... How does that work?
Looks like everyone had fun, but who couldn't when pizza and cake is involved?
Fun birthday! Ellie's is Tuesday and I know what you mean...it's so soon after Christmas that I'm not in the buy more presents and throw a party mood. Luckily this year she just wants to go to Disneyland so I'm off the hook! :)
Congrats on pulling off the party and on having it done!
Looks like Kayden is stoked about his legos. I love that he has specific instructions on how his cake should look.
Did you get a new table for your living room? I like it.
The party looks like it was a hit! CJ had a good time for sure!
I agree with Hannah....specific instructions are always better for me as well. Then there's no guessing work to be done...win win situation! :)
Looks like he had fun. I swear, our kids these days are so spoiled. They all have some special request for their cake!
BTW, you are so great with your blog! I wish I knew how to do a lot of the stuff you do. If you still lived down the street I would have you teach me a few things!
looks like a fun party
so does everyone spank everyone else?
Fun picture collages. I like the added text! You must tell us more about the spanking machine!
Post a Comment