Thanksgiving 2009
This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family, at my parent's house. The weekend was great, not a whole lot was done, but it was so fun to just spend time with everyone. Poor Emery was sick with a fever and slept nearly the whole time we were there, but she did get in some cuddle time with everyone. Hailey kept Grandpa's lap occupied all weekend and even got him to have a few tea parties. I don't even have a picture of my older boys, they were hardly seen. They were too busy playing with cousins. They spend a lot of time playing in the basement when we visit. (Of course, it helps when there is a loft with a slide, and all kinds of toys including fancy light sabers down there). We did manage to get out of the house a couple of times to visit some more family and get a little shopping done (not enough though, I still am a long way away from being done.) All in all, a great weekend that went by way too quickly, and as always, Hailey is already asking when we are going back to Papa's house.
3 comments:
One of these days we will meet up...one of these days.
ps. I didn't save your phone number...I need it again. You can email or text me...what ever.
I hardly saw my boys either on Thanksgiving. They were too busy playing with cousins also. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment