Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My shopping is taken care of

Everyone I know will be getting one of these!!

You're welcome


8 comments:

Shadoe said...

I can't wait!!!!!! Your picts are almost done. I will give then to you tomorrow at enrichment at my house or drop them off. You decide!!!

Chelsey said...

Yes!

goldmania said...

hahaha hahaha nice!

Unguren said...

Obama chia pet can now be crossed off my list of things I NEED to have. I am so excited. I am going to make room for it on the mantle right now.

Kati said...

That's awesome! Josh will love it!

thecustercrew said...

I totally need one of those!!! How did you know???

Lara said...

A perfect gift for the Obama disliker's (word?) in your life!! Can' wait for mine! :)

P.S. Let's try eachother's sugar cookies recipes to see who's we like! :)

Jaime Lynne said...

Oh shoot! That's what I got for you! :)