Monday, November 16, 2009

Just because we don't have enough to do



For the past nine weeks, my boys have been playing soccer. We just finished this past week, but it has been a great time. I love that I can do it through our stake. For one, it's free. I have all my kids at the same place for practice and games and the best part is that it was only one night a week. I don't think I could let them all play if it were any other way. And I don't think I would get Kayden to participate if it weren't for the fact that he knows everyone he is playing with. It will be nice to have my Thursday nights back for awhile, but I know my kids are going to miss it, especially the concession stand.

2 comments:

Erin said...

SO nice that it's all on one night! Makes a huge difference I'm sure.

LOVE your new header! So very cute. Don't you love Clover Lane!?

Lara said...

Lindsey, just wanted to know that you were the only one to comment on my Tutorial Tuesday post last week, so you are my winner! If you want a custom signature for your blog I would be happy to make one for you! Just let me know! Email me: l_heizzy@yahoo.com