Monday, August 24, 2009

the most wonderful time of the year

We've have been anxiously waiting for this day to arrive. We are so glad it's finally here. (Okay some of us are a little more excited than others).

First Day of School 2009

It was a little hard to see Brendan go to kindergarten, but he was so excited and came home so happy I couldn't help but be happy for him. We looking forward to another great year. Now, we just have to get used to getting out the door in the morning.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Super Cute! Love the blog header! Thank goodness school is finally in!

emcghee said...

I am a little embarrassed to say I was excited for school to start! Never thought I'd be happy to have my kids "gone to school."

Still can't believe you have 5 kids!!!!!

Unguren said...

Your new header is cute! I like it. I am sad that I am not there to walk with you....sigh.

Frenchy! said...

I couldn't have said it better!! :)

Erin said...

Love the new shoes! Congrats on school being back in session. You are so right - getting out the door is the tough part...I can't even imagine what it's like for you with several going to school and a new baby! I'm clearly a wimp. :)