Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Humor Me!

The usual progression of my attempt to get some pictures of Emery

She knows what's coming


Gives a few smiles

Starts to get a little bored

One more to appease me


Less amused

Getting irritated and put out

Completely done

Emery at 2 months

*12 lbs- 24 in*

*starting to smile and coo*

*great night sleeper*

*professional cat-napper by day*

*has outgrown her newborn clothes*

*loves her nightly bath*

*is not so fond of the car*

(This post is a little late, but still pretty good considering that she is #5)

7 comments:

Shadoe said...

Hey I am WAY impressed. Cute picts and adorable baby girl.

Katie said...

I love it! If only they understood that these pics are PRICELESS-especially when their true colors are shown!

Lara said...

She is adorable. I loved this post, it was too funny, that is exactly what Rylee does. Silly girls! Love her outfit and bow as always!

Erin said...

DANG good for #5! It's amazing you're even functioning!

She is too precious!

Melissa said...

She is just trying to show the camera her many sides! She's so cute! I can't believe it's been 2 months already!!

Rebecca said...

Hehe. You're doing WAY better than me about posting on your number 5. I think the best pics are the ones of her annoyed with the camera. I don't know why, but I always find them amusing. The ones of her smiling are pretty cute too, though.

Unguren said...

She is just too cute. I love the hair bows...look at you being all crafty!