Do you remember our little incident on Easter morning? If not look here.
Well, last night I had just gotten up the stairs at 11, to go to bed, and the doorbell rang. Corey and I went to look out the front window and there was a black SUV parked in the driveway. No one we knew and of course we weren't expecting anyone. Corey went downstairs and peeked out and saw that someone was still at the door. He armed himself with a knife and just opened the door a little to ask him what he wanted. (Last time we had the visitor, the police couldn't charge him with trespassing because we had not asked him to leave, Corey didn't want that to happen again). He was shocked to see it was the same guy from before. He immediately said that he had the wrong house and drove 2 doors away. I'm sure that was the house he was originally looking for, but was to stoned to realize where he was going to get his next fix. Weird though, and just a bit scary. Really, we are not the house to come to for those needs, hopefully, he remembers that the next time!!

12 comments:
What is it with people ringing door bells at the wrong house at all hours of the night?? My dumb neighbors have drunk/high friends that do that all the time to our house. Which I find annoying since my house looks NOTHING like the house they are actually trying to go to. Glad you didn't have to call the cops this time!
Yeah, that's just a little bit creepy. Hopefully you won't see him again!
What?! why won't he leave you guys alone! that's super freaky. I love that Corey grabbed a knife. haha
Josh would have grabbed his gun. I just hope that something like that doesn't happen while Josh is at work at night. I think I would have a heart attack! Maybe I need him to teach me how to use his gun again, just in case. Glad everything went better this time for you guys.
What kind of neighborhood to you live in anyway:) HaHa!!!
What is it with creepy people. It really makes you want to find a new place to live, but the sad reality is none of us can go anywhere seeing as our homes aren't worth anything.
Good for Corey. The weapon of choice at our house is the baseball bat.
Perhaps you should score yourself a dime bag, then when he comes again, you can hand over the goods and make friends!
that is so crazy. I can't believe it's the same guy. I can totally picture Corey with a knife being all tough. Awesome. hope he doesn't come back.
What are you talking about? I used to get meth from you all the time.
no, but seriously . . . thats a little scary.
The freaks come out at night-so true they even wrote a song about it!
Maybe you should set out some cookies and milk each night or a bowl of water. :) Even better, place a Book of Mormon on the bench or a set of missionaries!
Because that would be the neighborly thing to do. ;)
You guys need to move!!! Freaky things like that don't happen in Saratoga.
Post a Comment