Friday, June 5, 2009

Already?!

I went to the doctor yesterday for another ultrasound and appointment. The baby is nothing but consistent. I am still measuring 4 weeks ahead and my amniotic fluid is still a little high. I know that the weight estimates can vary a lot with ultrasounds, but the baby is estimated at 6lbs 13oz. already. Everything else still looks good. I have already started to dialate and thin out though, so given my history of progressing early and because of the size of the baby, my doctor wants me to induce on June 26th. That would be just over two weeks early, but that's about when I have had my other babies. It's just that it's only 3 weeks away. I am more than ready to be put out of my misery, but I know what is coming and I'm not sure if I am ready just yet! Although I think in those 3 weeks I will probably change my mind and be more than ready. I know I am excited to meet this little one.

7 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

The end is in sight... AWESOME!

Kati said...

Good Luck!! August isn't coming fast enough for me!!

Melissa said...

I share your feelings. I am so ready to be done being pregnant (and still have 4 months to go!) but I also dread what I know is ahead! I hate the whole delivery, recovery, and sleepless nights that I face!!!!

Good luck!

Lara said...

Like I said, I will totally be jealous the second I find out she's here and think "Dang, we were only a week apart..." Good luck I am excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of her! Oh and I forgot to ask you the other day, do you have a name picked out for her?

Katie said...

Your oven is just so nice and cozy, it helps the baby at a faster rate! I can't wait to meet her!

Erin said...

You are SO coming down the finish line! Congrats. Hang in there!!!

Rebecca said...

Your pregnancy seemed to go quicker than mine! Not fair! Anyway, good luck with everything.