Brendan had his first T-Ball game on Saturday. It was so fun to watch. Watching 3 & 4 year olds playing can be amusing anyway, but throw a bat and ball in there and it really is quite entertaining. Brendan was so excited that morning, he had himself all dressed in his uniform hours beforehand. When the game got started, he was upset because he was batting last. Corey convinced him it was the best though because he got to run through all the bases without stopping. That did it for him, now I'm afraid he will always want to be the last batter. He did run straight for second base when he hit though. He really went after the ball a few times and ended up at the bottom of a couple of dog piles and covered in dirt, but he enjoyed it all. Especially his snack at the end of the game.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
5 comments:
Hey Lindsay! Of course I remember you! I'm glad you left a note. I can't believe you have 4 and are pregnant with #5.--wow. Do you know what this one is? (boy/girl) Your kids all look like Barlows. Where do you guys live?
Hey! I can finally see you! # 5! That's crazy! you have to get that basketball team! I've made a goal this year to update my blog more. Not doing so hot at that but the years not over:) Keep reminding me!
Lindsey!!! Of course I remember you! :) So fun to hear from you on my blog! I have had a great time catching up with you(don't ya love blogs!?) Your kids are adorable. I can't believe you have four and one on the way! I'm so impressed you even have time for blogging. I'm adding you to my list so I can stay in touch with you. Thanks for commenting. Thinking of you brought back some fun memories of our Elem. Ed. days. (doesn't that seem like forever ago!) :)
You gotta love t-ball. The kids are all so cute chasing the ball around.
It's sooooo much fun to watch the little kiddos play sports! Whatever the sport maybe...how they congregate to the ball!
Way to hit the ball and running to 2nd base, Brendan!! LAST THE BEST OF ALL THE GAME!
Post a Comment