I have been having some issues with my internet-it seems to work fine until I try to update my blog!! We have not been up to much of anything too exciting, but here is a little of what's been going on...
*Baseball*
Carter had his first game a couple of weeks ago, but like I said I have been a little behind. Our stake has a league. It has been great because they have their practice and game on the same night so we only have to go one night a week. And it was free!! Now, I just wish Brendan were 5 so he could play there, but he is still enjoying his whole T-Ball experience.
*Our New Toy*
This has been like a month long process getting this together, but the kids are super excited and loving it. I wanted a swing set years ago, but never could convince Corey. I was shocked that he suggested we get one awhile back, but I wasn't going to argue. I think we will still get a trampoline to replace our other one, but this should provide some entertainment in the meantime.


*"Papa" and Grandma "Race" visit*

My mother will not like that I posted this picture, but it was too much to resist!!
My parents came for a visit this past weekend. My kids love having them come. They convinced them to play Wii Sports with them. There were some good bowling games, a little baseball, and some really entertaining boxing matches!!
My parents always find great toys at Cracker Barrel. This visit they brought these bubble guns for the kids. They are so much fun.



Hailey was glued to my dad the whole time-if he went out of her sight she would ask where her "friend" was. We went to T-Ball, did a little shopping, and, of course, went to Olive Garden. The weekend went by too quick. The kids always beg them to stay longer and are so sad when they leave; too bad they have to work. We had a great visit with them.
*Pregnancy Update*
I went to the doctor today for another ultrasound. I have been measuring 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ahead for the past three check-ups, so the Dr. ordered the ultrasound to check on everything. The ultrasound tech told me I was measuring a full 4 weeks ahead. She even did all the measurements twice just to make sure. Everything looks good,the baby is just big right now. That explains why I feel so lousy though. Last check-up the doctor already told me that I could no longer exercise and to limit my activity because I have had so much pressure pain and cramping. I'm not sure how I am going to make it to the end of this. Although I know I am not quite ready for this baby to be here just yet!! The good news it that I have not gained any weight in the last 3 months-I guess there is always a positive somewhere.
3 comments:
I thought I saw a swing set in your yard yesterday as I drove past. I really want to get one too. You'll have to let me know how it is.
So if you are measuring 4 weeks ahead, does that mean that you'll have the baby sooner, that would be great for you, you wouldn't have to go through so much of the hot hot summer prego. That little girl must really wanna get here quick. Hope everything keeps going well, and hope you find a way to take it easy, that is easier said then done with 4 kids! :) Ship them over to my house to play anytime!
Yay for being 4 weeks ahead, I hope that happens for me. I was measuring 3 weeks ahead at my last appointment so we will see next week what the Dr. says! I am excited for you!
I'm jealous of your new toy! So fun for the kiddos!!! Hang in there...before you know it you'll be exhausted in newborn land wishing the baby was back in! But then you know this all quite well...don't you. :)
Post a Comment