It's been a while since I have commented. In fact I haven't been doing very good at the whole blogging thing since we moved. I am having a hard time finding time for it. Anyway, you wrote on my blog a while ago that you didn't know that I liked to play v-ball. I love it! I played three years in High School. That is fun that your ward is playing. Our ward plays too but they had already started by the time I moved in and I feel a little out of the loop if you know what I mean. I can't believe you gave in and went camping! I'm glad it wasn't me! Jer is going down for the deer hunt in a few weeks, and he is trying to talk me into coming. But I really don't want to camp with a 5 month old, I guess she will be 6 months by then, but all the same. So we will have to see who wins that one. I am glad you guys had a good time though. Hailey looks so cute eating her chocolate! It is Wyatt's absolute favorite also. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Hope to see ya sometime!
4 comments:
I can only imagine how much fun you are having. :) If I just dropped my kids off too you would have even more fun! :)You're a good mom. :)
It's been a while since I have commented. In fact I haven't been doing very good at the whole blogging thing since we moved. I am having a hard time finding time for it. Anyway, you wrote on my blog a while ago that you didn't know that I liked to play v-ball. I love it! I played three years in High School. That is fun that your ward is playing. Our ward plays too but they had already started by the time I moved in and I feel a little out of the loop if you know what I mean. I can't believe you gave in and went camping! I'm glad it wasn't me! Jer is going down for the deer hunt in a few weeks, and he is trying to talk me into coming. But I really don't want to camp with a 5 month old, I guess she will be 6 months by then, but all the same. So we will have to see who wins that one. I am glad you guys had a good time though. Hailey looks so cute eating her chocolate! It is Wyatt's absolute favorite also. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Hope to see ya sometime!
What cute little faces. Looks like lots of fun
You rock! I still can't thank you enough for spoiling me yesterday taking him for so long. That picture is too funny.
Post a Comment