It is a need for most of us. I don't know how some people function without it personally. :) Could be asking for worse ya know. :)
Hey, chocolate is a 'need'!
Ok now I can stalk you too!!!! Is that a little creepy that you want to stalk me and so I will stalk you back?
She's young ... so the need only hits her once a day now ... eventually the craving will become the "usual" constant thing! :DJanette
I get "put off" as well. I completely get you Hailey!I agree with Jae. The "usual" for me turned into a chocolate/diet coke need.
I can not say that chocolate is a need for me...boo...hiss...however Blake would more than agree with you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It is a need for most of us. I don't know how some people function without it personally. :) Could be asking for worse ya know. :)
Hey, chocolate is a 'need'!
Ok now I can stalk you too!!!! Is that a little creepy that you want to stalk me and so I will stalk you back?
She's young ... so the need only hits her once a day now ... eventually the craving will become the "usual" constant thing! :D
Janette
I get "put off" as well. I completely get you Hailey!
I agree with Jae. The "usual" for me turned into a chocolate/diet coke need.
I can not say that chocolate is a need for me...boo...hiss...however Blake would more than agree with you.
Post a Comment