Last month we did manage to get some family pictures done. My good friend that took them for the last couple of years, moved away. I was always happy with the pictures she took so it was hard to choose a replacement. I used another friend, but I admit, I was nervous because we only had a 20 minute session, but she did get some great shots for us and I was happy with the end result.
I was really surprised this shot turned out. It was one of the last ones and when we sat down in the grass/weeds, there were stickers and Emery got one in her hand. She was pretty upset, but you can't really tell in the picture.
Always so stressful getting the pictures done, but I am always so happy to have them done.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! They turned out great!
They look great. Your kids must be way better behaved than mine. They all seem to be looking the same direction!
I'm serious when I say these are some of the best family photos I've seen. The backdrops are quirky and fun. And your family is beautiful, of course.
Post a Comment