Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Around here

1. Right after we returned home from Hawaii, Emery wasn't going to let me out her sight. I had to bribe her with a blue icee to separate from me long enough to go to speech.
 2. This little table in my front entry is usually the first thing I decorate every holiday. Sometimes it's the only thing. This was how it looked for Thanksgiving.
3. Emery at dance. She loves this class.
4. Hailey at gymnastics, she also loves the class.

5. I always find random pictures like this on my phone courtesy of Emery.
6. My girls just love to have their nails done. I can get them to do a lot of things with the promise of painting their nails.
7. Emery had a cute Thanksgiving performance at her preschool.
8. A cute turkey she made. I love her writing. She was thankful for family, grandparents, brothers, cars, and sharks. (???)

9. Brendan at his first basketball game. We are almost through with the season and they still don't have their uniforms though. 
10. Awards assembly at school. Brendan received a citizenship award.
11. Hailey received a citizenship, one for her grades, and one for reading. 
12. Del Taco has become our meal choice on Tuesdays. I hate it, but the kids love it. I always just wait and eat cereal at home later. Tuesdays are one of our absolutely crazy days that we are just not home and our running from one thing to the next. And on Tuesday it's just ridiculously cheap too.  

13. Carter at one of his basketball games. This league at least has their uniforms. 
14. The Christmas decor on the front table.
15. Emery admiring the tree in a spider girl costume. 
16. Our ward had a Christmas Breakfast and the girls got to visit with Santa. I couldn't convince the boys to visit with him.
17. Brendan and Hailey had an ugly sweater day at school. We have a shortage of sweaters around here and they are not really too ugly. I just put a Christmas gift bag on them and called it good.

No comments: