Another bunch of pictures from both my phone and big camera that capture the the little things that have gone on around here lately.
(I have done many of these posts, but have never titled it the same thing, so from now on I think I will just stick with this title. These are pictures that I still want to remember and document, but don't really call for their own post.)
1. Emery is obsessed with pigtails. She went from absolutley refusing to ever have her hair pulled up and now wants them everyday.
2.My kids take over my bed whenever they can see the opportunity.
3. Just part of an epic mess. Doesn't look too bad, I didn't take the pictures until after I had started cleaning. I had a presidency meeting at our house and the kids took advantage of us being busy and made themselves busy. Emery was the main culprit though. I was not really pleased.
4. The other part of the epic mess. Emery emptied her and Hailey's entire dresser and closet and brought it all out to the treadmill. I had to refold and sort everything. Really the pictures don't tell the full story. I spent a solid hour and a half putting things away.
5. Afternoon playdate. They wanted to glue something to paper plates.
6. Emery the horse whisperer
7. Watching for the garbage truck to come. Still loves to watch for it, it's her favorite day of the week.
8. Random bite from the brick of cheese. Left me wondering if we had a mouse in the house.
9. Emery always, always wants to do my makeup with me in the morning.
10. The kids took their first swim this past weekend. The water was still freezing, but they wouldn't be deterred. They only lasted a few minutes.
11. Hailey's class hosted a mother's day tea. It was so cute. She was just beaming to have me there as they sang and showered us with cute cards and presents.
12. Kayden's graph paper flower created for me on mother's day. I was quite impressed with it, very clever. I loved all the fun creations the kids gave me this year.

2 comments:
Emery in pigtails... ADORABLE! And that graph paper flower is classic Kayden.
It's amazing how fast the kids can create a mess and how long it takes to clean up, isn't it? As far as the raiding of the bedroom, I used to do that as a kid to my mom and dad and I loved it. My mom and I had a lot of heart to heart talks there. Therefore, my kids raid the bed too. Brad hates it, but it just seems like the place to talk to me.
Post a Comment